Levenseat Limited is a Recycling & Waste Management company based in Central Scotland. Over the last 30 years, Levenseat has established a reputation for reliability, accessibility and innovation.
We are committed to developing new solutions to recover the best resources and provide customers with a environmental and economic solutions.
With our new recovery facility & Power Plant together with the wider established facility, we are delivering to the market Scotland’s largest integrated facility providing treatment and recovery for a wide range of waste materials.
Our operations include:
- waste sorting for recovery of recyclates,
- windrow composting,
- in-vessel composting,
- wood recycling,
- tyre baling and shredding
- Aggregates and soil recycling and washing,
- concrete block production
- sludge treatment,
- Contaminated soil treatment
- waste water treatment
- Disposal via landfill
- Power generation from landfill gas.