Position: Mechanic / Heavy Plant Fitter Department: Maintenance Department Location: Levenseat, by Forth, Lanarkshire
Position: Mechanic / Heavy Plant Fitter
Department: Maintenance Department
Location: Levenseat, by Forth, Lanarkshire
Levenseat Ltd is a waste management and materials recycling business operating in Central Scotland. With over 25 years’ experience in the waste management industry we are continuing our expansion to adapt to the demands of this dynamic market. With increased processing requirements an opportunity has arisen for an experienced mechanic fitter to join the team at Levenseat to carry out servicing and repairs of the companies’ mobile & static plant.
Working within a workshop team to ensure all mobile and static plant are maintained to the required standards. This will involve carrying out servicing and repairs on site. The successful candidate will have previous experience working with diesel engines, hydraulics, 12 & 24V electrics. Must be a team player with attention to detail and good work ethic.
- Servicing -Routine maintenance of mobile and static plant as per manufacturers guidelines.
- Repairs- Swift and competent repairs to plant to maximise availability and ensure safe operation.
- Inspections / Checks-Inspection of plant to identify potential faults and ability to problem solve any issues highlighted by operators.
- Direct experience with plant maintenance operations.
- Practical knowledge & understanding of electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems.
- Good clear communication skills, organisation and problem solving abilities.
- Job Commitment and a flexible approach to working.
- Experience with heavy mobile plant (Excavators, Shovels, Dozers, Dump Trucks etc) an advantage
- Experience with materials processing plant (Shredders, Screeners, Crushers, Balers etc) an advantage
- Prepared to work unsociable hours potentially on a shift basis.
Levenseat Ltd operates an equal opportunities policy.
By Post: Levenseat Ltd, by Forth, Lanark ML11 8EP
Phone: 01501 771185