General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Protecting the confidentiality and integrity of personal data is a critical responsibility that we take seriously at all times. Levenseat will ensure that data is always processed in accordance with the provisions of relevant data protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
Levenseat is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users while providing the highest possible quality of service. Under the terms of the GDPR, we are required to explain to you how we will treat any personal and/or private data which we collect from you.
Who we are
In this privacy notice references to we, us and our are to Levenseat. References to our Website or the Website are www.levenseat.co.uk.
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include:
Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc
Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To provide a quote for our services or product range
- To reply to your enquiry or complaint
FAIR PROCESSING OF DATA
In processing personal data, the following principles will be adhered to. Personal data will be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way;
- Collected only for valid purposes that are clearly explained and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Relevant to specific purposes and limited only to those purposes;
- Accurate and kept up to date;
- Kept only as long as necessary for the specified purposes; and
- Kept securely.
Levenseat will conduct regular reviews of the information held by it to ensure the relevancy of the information it holds. If you have concerns about the accuracy of personal data held by Levenseat, you should contact us immediately to request an amendment to the data. Contact details can be found here
Please contact us if you would like to exercise the your rights in respect of personal data we hold, including the right to:
- Request access to personal information;
- Request erasure of personal information;
- Object to processing of personal information;
- Request the restriction of processing of personal information; and
- Request the transfer of personal information to another party.
Depending on the nature of the request, Levenseat may have good grounds for refusing to comply with a request. If that is the case, we will provide an explanation.