Recruitment Started for Our New Waste Treatment Facility
Levenseat Ltd are currently recruiting for an Engineering Manager for our new Materials Recycling Facility.
The Engineering Manager is a “hands on” role. This position will lead the plant engineering department to support operation requirements which will extend to a 24/7 operation. The plant engineering manager serves as the key technical resource for the manufacturing operation focusing on preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and problem resolution for electronic/mechanical equipment issues.
Principle responsibilities include:
- Hands on maintenance and engineering works on all equipment as required.
- Responsible for organisation of planned maintenance and repair to the MRF and associated plant including mobile plant where required
- Implement and maintain a CMMS regime
- To develop and improve planned maintenance regimes whilst improving fault diagnosis skills.
- To develop and support relationships with equipment suppliers and service providers
- Provide technical support to operations, this will involve fault elimination, problem solving and taking ownership of all engineering downtime.
- To instigate and support improvement projects on new equipment, upgrade of existing equipment and processes to improve quality, throughput, workflow and yield.
- To supervise and ensure that all repairs and maintenance are carried out to the required standard.
- To manage, supervise and train all members of the maintenance Dept. and any operational members as required.
- Stock management for key equipment, spare stock levels and process consumables
- Participate in a 24-hour maintenance cover on site as required by operational activities.
- Manage maintenance cover on site to meet requirements
To find out more please visit our recruitment page